My plan for today was to make a pyramid card. I already had an image cut and adhered together but for the life of me, couldn't find it. (Yet another reason why my studio needs a spring cleaning!). Luckily I already had another sheet printed out so I shifted gears just a bit.
The butterfly set of images was printed on photo paper to give it that shiny look. The challenge with the pyramids is that their final size is essential the same shape/design and I'm trying to come up with different ways to design a card around them.
For the background on the top, I used alcohol and reinker to create a nice background without being too busy. The bottom cardstock is embossed with the swiss dots CB folder and I used a sentiment from Verve Visual to finish it off.
Dare I say it, we actually had a semi spring-like afternoon here. The kids played outside for a couple of hours so I'm hoping for early bedtimes and good sleep (for all of us!). Have a good night!