I was tagged by Rhonda to give random facts about myself. I've done the 7 facts tag a couple of times so if I repeat, I'm sorry about that. I'm not sure I can come up with 21 different things about myself!
1) Besides crafting, my favorite hobby is reading. I'll read from every genre and style - a good author is what I look for and I like the variety.
2) My favorite color is purple - it has been since I was a kid.
3) My newest hobby - we put up a few bird feeders in our backyard so I'm learning all about birds. There are some really pretty ones out there!
4) I'm on the hunt to keep the squirrels away from my bird feeders. We've tried many things already but we may have hit upon a feeder that those little buggers can't get around. I'm looking for suggestions if you have any.
5) My first ride on an airplane was when I was 9 months old. And then we would fly every summer to visit my grandmother. Ironically, now as an adult, I despise flying. I figured I would have gotten used to it but nope, I'd rather drive any day.
6) I love listening to music and my tastes are eclectic. Depending on my mood, I may go for hard rock, new age, celtic, alternative or dance/pop.
7) I'm a big fan of soy. I love soy milk, eat tofu, live for my soynut butter a jelly wraps, use edamames all the time to add healthy bulk to my meals and really like to throw a handful of soy nuts into a salad for a nice healthy added crunch.
That's all I can think of at the moment. I'll be back later after I upload some photos from my camera.